Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Geri Meadows Sings The First Step And In His Name

He Lives
Geri Meadows Sings The First Step And In His Name
Central Recording Studio, Middletown, Ohio

Meadow wrote all of the songs that appear on the album.

Studio musicians: Charlie Rolph - Guitar, Steve Lake - Bass, Chubby Howard, Dave Zornes, Ken Hayes - Steel Guitar, Ken Hayes - Piano, Charlie Gore - Fiddle, Roy Cook - Drums, Ronnie Meadows - Guitar, Johnnie Meadows - Lead Guitar

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Hearing my Mammy sing is one of the greatest memories I have of her. My grandpa and Dad was also on this album. Thanks for posting this and helping keep her beautiful voice alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to leave a comment as this is my mother and Ronnie would be me! I ended up playing on this and 1 more of the cuts because when Mom wrote this song and 1 other on the record she sang it for me and I had to follow her to get the chords right and no one else could play it liked she wanted. THANKS FOR POSTING IT GREAT MEMORIES OF A GREAT SINGER AND MOTHER !!! RONNIE

    ReplyDelete