Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Grave Can't Hold Me - The Singing Burke Family

None On The Other Side
The Grave Can't Hold Me
The Singing Burke Family
Jordan Recording Studios - Covington, Kentucky
Jewel Record Company - Cincinnati, Ohio
JRC 500060

This is The Singing Burke's fourth album. Also see: By Faith I Believe

The Grave Can't Hold Me
The Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn
When I'm In The Lowest Valley
Just A Time
Oh What A City
One Day
None On The Other Side
Cradle Cross And Crown
He's The Rock I'm Leaning On
Hallelujah What A Morning

6 comments:

  1. Hey....this is Tony of the Burke Family.....I now reside in Florida...and My wife and I still sing.....and I pastor the Christian Home Freewill Baptist Church in Bartow, FL......this brought back a LOT of good memories.....My Mom still lives in Pikeville KY and My dad passed back in 2000. Our church page is:
    www.christianhomefwb.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tony ,this is your cuz linda mae lost phone book do not know if you know my brother dickie passed away insept. my e mail address is skiska2@aol.com

      Delete
    2. You guys used to come to my mom's church, Bowling Fork Free Will Baptist Church, at Marrowbone. I'm teaching on the rapture and I thought of the song you all used to sing, What a Beautiful Day. I just googled you guys and found this. Keep singing.

      Delete
  2. very nice and a comment from tony burke,,,wow,,,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting semi historical recordings on this site, may come back to look at more,

    ReplyDelete