Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Edgar Fultz & Daughter - Way Below The Bottom

He Died For You And Me
Way Below The Bottom
Edgar Fultz & Daughter
Jewel Records JRC 81027

Here's another album by Edgar Fultz and Patricia Warren. The photo on the back of this jacket was taken when the photo where taken for I Ain't Looking Back (Eden Park, Cincinnati, Ohio).

On the back cover of I Ain't Looking Back Fultz talks about being in prison. From the back cover of this album:  I felt that was me, so deep in sin that I was way below the bottom and could not go no farther in sin. I had tired AA, psychiatric help and everything I knew to do, but no one could help me except God, as you hear in this title song.

J.D. Jarvis, another local and prolific artist also wrote copy for the back cover: I have known Edgar Fultz for over a year now. This is his second album which I have helped produce (and play rhythm guitar), and third eight track stereo tape. I have played and helped produce on all his records and tapes. He is a fine Christian man and has a fine Christian home."

1 comment:

  1. He's got kind of a johny cash & elvis mix goin on. Love it.

    ReplyDelete