Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Soul Seekers - That's The Man I'm Looking For

Where I'll Never Be Alone
Full Album
Soul Seekers Sing
That's The Man I'm Looking For
Featuring One Arm Bass Player
541N7

This is a classic collectible for strange music lovers. This record has it all, low budget cover, a terrific gimmick and a photo of the folks who made the music printed on the back cover. The music may seem a little rudimentary but as a gospel record collector, I love the fresh honest sound. The two person group, Kenny Johnson and Dolores Haugh, mix the set up by playing the accordion and a harmonica on a few songs. So the record never slows down or becomes boring. This is a good a private press and one of my better musical treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment