Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Edgar Fultz & Daughter - I Ain't Looking Back

A Message To Santa

Edgar Fultz and daughter Patrica Warren
Singing - I Ain't Looking Back
Nation Wide Records
Vetco Studio - Cincinnati, Ohio
Rite Records Productions - Cincinnati, Ohio
Pressed September 9, 1979
Sides #40833 & 40839

I Ain't Looking Back
I Thank You Lord
It Don't Take Too Much
I Let Jesus Melt Away
Prayer Mail To Heaven
The Fork In The Road
Ladder To Heaven
Dial A Prayer
To Hear God Call Me Soon
A Message To Santa

6 comments:

  1. Do u sell Edgar Fultz records or cassettes. Or does any one know where I can get them? Please respond! Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do you can call me at 513-917-2271

      Delete
    2. May I buy some music I have loved this for a very long time when he was at wljc thank you very much

      Delete
  2. There are two places. gemm.com which is a collective of record dealers and ebay. You may get lucky in a large used record store. But you might have to check online every week for sometime before one comes up for sale. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did "cross walk" has a double meaning ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have some of Ed and Party's cds if anyone knows where to get them. Sheila B

    ReplyDelete