Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heaven's Soundin' Sweeter - The Gospel Sunlighters

When My Feet Touch The Streets Of Gold & I'm Almost Home
Heaven's Soundin' Sweeter
The Gospel Sunlighters
Riverside Recording Studios, Crum WV
RS 2506
1976

Straight out of the sealed shrink wrap comes another area gospel group working out of Presonsburg, Ky.

Here's a great southern country gospel album. Some of the music reminds me just a touch of The Grateful Dead. The way songs are built around disparate elements that all seem to come together to create a sound that works. In other words everyone seems to be doing their own thing, but they manage to keep time and in the end you are left with an unique sound.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed there music where can I get a copy?

    ReplyDelete